Monday, July 25, 2011

Narcocorrido



Nearing the end of post-production on "Narco", as we've picture-locked the edit, and I'm thinking "Wow, we're done".

Uh uh.

We've still got months of work to do on sound and vfx, as well as the color correction and finishing and all the stuff that goes into getting it into festivals and seen. Posters, an updated website, etc.

And it dawns on me that this is actually where the real hard work begins. The work my team and I can't just do our on. This is going to involve OUTSIDE people! For favors and beggings.

This is just all getting started, really. And that's exciting, too.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome bro. Keep pushing. Let me know if there is anything I can do in South Carolina.

    ReplyDelete