Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Feeble Attempts to Attract the Masses

Trying to bolster the blog's audience, so starting to send the url around. Hopefully you reading this (yes you) are my new traffic, and my plan is working according to...plan. Shit.

Been working on a bunch of stuff that I'm going to post once all of my grad school apps are submitted and I have some time. Did a new cut of "The Agoraphobic" that is pretty fucking awesome. It's a couple of minutes longer, and just rounds everything out nicely and gives it all a chance to breathe. I'm sure I'll throw that up soon. In the meantime, a refresher of the first cut that we did for the 48 Hour Film Project:



Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I always hate how everything slows down around this time, and you can't get anybody to do any work. But we had a good time and stuffed ourselves. So, not all bad.

3 comments:

  1. Make it happen, yo! I'm listening... I also started posting to my blog again. Well, one post so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just your lame old traffic, but I love your shit brother. The longer cut of this is killer.

    Peace,
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lame as hell, but it's cool. You're my homey. The last couple of pieces on your blog are pretty awesome, though. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete